Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm getting concerned....


this is andy this time. you'll know it's me in the future cause i can't be bothered to capitalize usually. so i'm new to this blogging thing, but last night i was moved to make a post. i want to go on record as saying that i have some concerns with how jenni is going to influence and raise our daughter. for the last 2 weeks, she won't stop talking about how funny she thinks Paul Blart: Mall Cop looks (opening today, check the poster). to me, this is the kind of movie that my dad would rent from the crappy video stores you find in groceries, and jenni is all about it. i would like to impart upon our sweet girl some of my interests (questionable as they may be), and i feel that jenni is going to sabotage all of this. with that said, someone please take jenni to see this stupid movie so i don't have to. she is particularly excited about the scene where he (paul blart: mall cop) tries to slide on the floor behind the sign, can't quite make it, and has to keep scooting his way across the floor to it. she laughs at it like she laughs at fat cat videos on afv. i can't be a part of that. and i don't want my baby to be a part of that. just voicing my concern for the welfare of my child to anyone listening.
on the baby name front, i am still pulling for the name stella, but we still need to put pen to paper and hammer everything out. stella was my suggestion, and i think sometimes that first instincts are best. jenni's belly continues to get rounder and cuter, and she continues to drive me insane with her fickleness for food items, which changes on a daily basis, usually resulting in tears. but we're at 6 months now (!!!), so i think i just might make it. i know, poor me. everyone pray for me that i can find something in the kitchen tonight that will appease the jenni. see ya.

1 comment: